Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2012

My Print Making Reflection by Isabella




Print Making Reflection

1. Are you pleased with your prints? Why / Why not?
Yes because it turned out really detailed


2. What is your favourite print and why? Crayon Rubbing, Crayon and Dye, Dry Ink and Wet Ink
My favourite print is the crayon because I used two colors and it turned out really nice

3. What is your least favourite print and why?
My favourite print is the dyed one because it turns out nice on the black paper  

4. What did you find easy?
I found the crayon really easy because I just needed to rub my paper un till it was dark.

5. What did you find hard?
I found cutting my person because there were little gaps and it was hard to cut

6. What would you do differently next time?
I would change my olive leaves because it is hard to cut out

7. Who / What has helped you in the printmaking process?
Miss Paton, Fine, Angel and Caitlin

8. What is something you have learnt from printmaking?
I have learnt how to do my wet paint even though I did this last year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.