Pages

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Holiday Reading Challenge

New Cover

If you could design a new cover for the book what would it look like?  Draw a picture.
Post it onto your blog with the following information.
- Title - Whatever After Fairest of all
- Author - Sarah Mlynowski
- Type of Book - Adventure
- Why your cover is better...
My cover is better because it gives away a little hint about what the book is going to be about also it is well presented because I made it look like they got transported into a forest.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Isabella, I
    really love your new cover.
    You've put a lot of effort into your new cover.
    Well done keep up he good work.
    I guess the book would be about forest(Adventure).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Isabella,
    The image isn't showing for me, could you try reloading it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms Kirikpatrick
      Thank you for commenting on my post. I have reloaded it and I hope you can see it now.

      Delete
  3. Hi Isabella
    I really like the new cover that you made.
    It look very nice .
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Isabella

    I really like the books original cover but I think I like your cover better. Great idea of putting them into the forest, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Isabella

    I really like you new book cover. It is a better design then the first one and great work and effort put on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Isabella,
    I really like the way that you presented your cover it has alot of detail and adds more to your cover.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Isabella,
    I really like your new cover.
    It looks really nice.

    Keep it up

    Have a nice holiday

    Andre

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.