Pages

Saturday 19 July 2014

Holiday Reading Challenge

Choose your own


Choose your own activity that makes a connection to the book you have read.
Be fun and inventive!
Post it onto your blog with a comment that tells you:
Title - Spelling B and the missing magic
Author - Lexi Connor
Type of Book - Adventurous
I choose to change the character's name. The main character’s name Beatrix and I thought that she needed a different name.

5 Ideas for the character’s name:
  1. Sophia
  2. Isabella
  3. Emily
  4. Evelyn
  5. Grace

3 comments:

  1. Hi Isabella I really love your book and my sister likes these kind of books.
    Keep up your fantastic work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Isabella
    I really love your work it look nice and cool.
    I also like to read this book.
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Isabella,
    I agree with you, the character's Beatrix name needs to be changed. I like the way you think. My favorite character name out of those 5 is Isabella and Eveyln. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.