Pages

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Holiday Reading Challenge

Make a Recommendation

Who would you recommend this book to and why?  Write out who you would recommend this book to and give 3 reasons why you think they would like the book.
Post it onto your blog with a comment that tells you:
- Title - Charlotte’s Web
- Author - E.B White
- Type of Book - Adventure
- I would recommend this book to...
My aunt because she loves to read books that are about solving problems. Also she really likes animals and she always likes a book or a movie that has a happy ending. This book was a good book to read and my aunt would've like this book too.  

6 comments:

  1. Hi Isabella,
    I really like that book as well because i think that its a very funny book and also a very sad book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit, this is one of the 'classics' that I have never read. I'm gad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms Kirkpatrick
      Thank you for the comment. I enjoyed reading this book. I thought that since I like the movie I might read the book too.

      Delete
  3. Hi Isabella
    I really like your work and I also like this book.
    I think you enjoy your holiday.
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Isabella

    I think you did a really good job on your Recommendation activate. That looks like an interesting book to read, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Isabella

    Nice work on Charlotte's Web book. Good job on the Recommendation activate keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.