Pages

Thursday 13 December 2012

My reflection on endless rhythm by Isabella



Art: Reflecting on my Endless Rhythm Painting


1. Are you pleased with your Endless Rhythm painting? why / why not?
Yes because it blends in with the colours and it looks like the real thing



2. What did you find easy when you created your Endless Rhythm painting?

I found painting the halves of the circles easy because it has a lot of room to paint



3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your Endless Rhythm painting? -think about painting, ruling it up tracing plates, cups, etc.

I found ruling up the plates and cups hard because we need to make it even



4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss Paton, Angel, Fine, Caitlin and Asmah


5. What would you do differently next time? Think about:
colours, painting, ruling up, etc.
I would change my colours to make it match and blend in.


6. What frustrated you when you created your Endless Rhythm painting?
The thing that frustrated me was when we had to paint around the circle because we had to go slow and plus my hand was shaking.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.