Pages

Saturday 20 April 2013

Rush and Cheyenne's Wedding

What a wonderful day full of happiness and laughter. Congratulations to Rush and Cheyenne for there marriage. Once I walked in that door I just loved the lights and I couldn't believe how packed it was. It seems like your really famous. I hoped you got a lot of presents and I can't wait to see more photo's on your blog. I would also like to say great job on getting the place look so wonderful. I also liked Cheyenne's dress she looked so beautiful. Also great job to Rush for getting everything ready by Saturday, Oh and he looked nice as well in his suit. Great day and again I have to say Congratulations to Rush and Cheyenne De Silva.
If you haven't seen Cheyenne before here are some photo's of her and Rush together, and this will show what a wonderful couple they make.








1 comment:

  1. What a great way to start the holidays - with a wedding! Did the rain stay away for them?

    Keep posting.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.