Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

Chocolate Platters by Isabella

WOW! this is my sister's chocolate platter for her birthday. As you can see there are a lot of chocolates on that plate. My sister was so happy and relived that she got what she wanted. I was also happy because I was the taster to make sure the chocolates were safe.For this the chocolates we used were Cadbury chocolate bars, Pineapple lumps, Chocolate fingers, Hershey's kisses, Maltesers, and Moro chocolate bars. For this activity my aunty spent over $60 just for chocolate, so then that shows how much she loves us and how much she loves my sister Leila. Check it out and please make comments.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Isabella,

    That chocolate platter looks very delicious. I wish I
    knew how to make a chocolate platter
    Keep up the good work

    From Caitlin

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.