Pages

Friday 14 June 2013

My speech

This is my speech about sport.
<br /> <br /> &nbsp; <a href="http://vimeo.com/68271615"></a>

Click on the link above and you will be able to watch and listen to my speech.


Speech Assessment

L.I. - Present a formal speech

Introduction:
Captures your attention 5/5

Delivery:
Voice clarity / Pace 4/5
Volume 5/5
Posture / Eye contact 4/5

Content:
Topic is of interest to the audience 5/5
Meaning is clear 5/5
Ideas are presented in a logical order 4/5

Conclusion:
Summarises ideas 5/5
Leaves audience with something to think about 5/5

Personality projected in speech:
Enthusiasm 5/5

Total:   47/50

One thing I think I did really well was... I used an expert and I said my information clearly and I used expression.
An element of persuasive speech that I used was... I got the audience's attention and I left them something to think about.
One thing to work on for next time is... to make more eye contact with my audience and I need to keep still

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.