Pages

Thursday 28 August 2014

Independent Writing

'I remember it like it was yesterday'
Using this sentence I had to write about an important and meaningful experience in my life

I remember it like it was yesterday when we had prizegiving and they were announcing the new head students for 2014. Our Deputy Principal was on stage announcing the new head girl, I remember she said “Our head girl for 2014 is Isabella”, at that moment I was feeling really proud and on the inside I was feeling mixed emotions. When I was on stage I could see my mum and dad, they looked very proud of me. I went home and once my whole family found out, they were very happy for me.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Isabella,
    I remember looking at your face when the deputy principle(Mz Kiripatrick) called your name, you were surprised. Congratulation, you'll make a good and a kind head girl.

    Chloe

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.