Pages

Friday 10 February 2012

All about me




Hi my name is Isabella I am 10 years old. I grew up in Auckland, New Zealand but I am Half Tongan and half Samoan. In my family I have my mum Teresa, my dad Daniel, my two sisters Leila and Juliet. I also have one brother and his name is Rocky. I go to Panmure Bridge School. The first school I went to was Viscount which is in Mangere I also went to Grand Avenue School in Australia. I like to play soccer or pole tennis with my sister. In my spare time I like to go to the park and going to the swimming pools.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Isabella,
    I enjoyed my first visit to Panmure Bridge School today and visiting your classroom. Great to see you have begun posting on your blog for 2012. Looking forward to reading more about your learning.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.