Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2012

My time at Eastern Beach


WOW!!! It is a nice sunny day because the whole school is going to Eastern Beach. I was really excited because this was my second time going on a school picnic. Once we got there we had our morning tea and I had a ham bun, it was delicious. Then once the whole school was there Mr Johnston told us the safety rules, one of the rules was to stay from the bridge all the way to the hills. Also Mr Johnston told us that the Juniors were allowed to swim and Room 8 went and did the life jacket drills. When they were doing that I was taking pictures with my camera. Also I was playing hit and roll with a parent helper, it was a lot of fun. Then it was Room 7’s turn to do the life jacket skills. Once Room 8 was finished they went and just had a little swim. Finally it was Room 5’s turn to do the life jacket skills. The life jacket skills was fun because I was floating on my back and kicking. I was floating on my tummy. The activity I liked the most was on my back because it was really relaxing. After the life jacket activity we started swimming with out the life jackets. I didn't like it because water kept going up my nose and into my mouth. I was about to vomit but luckily I didn’t. Then it was lunch time and I spent my lunch time with my family. Then I got changed into my clothes because I got cold and my leg was sore. Mr Johnston said “If anyone wants to go for another swim jump in and have a quick one,” so my friends went for a swim. After this I was playing hit and roll with Kyra and a parent helper. It was a lot of fun. Then my friends came out and it was time to go back to school. I had a of fun at Eastern beach. I hope we get to go there again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.