Pages

Thursday 24 May 2012

How far can your cable car go?

This is room 5's cable car graph. The furthest cable car was Tyler his cable went 8 metres. I think the reason his cable car was the furthest was either because his balloon was big or the wind blew it so it could go fast. The shortest cable car was Fine she had 3 metres. I think the reason she had the shortest travelled cable car distance was because she hadn't taken her time or her balloon was small. The people who had the same distance were Kifi, Pace, Piripi and Miss Chapman their distance was 7 metres. I really had a lot of fun doing this activity.

2 comments:

  1. HI Isabella

    I liked reading your cable car graph and it is so colorful.

    BY Liantre

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Isabella

    I liked reading your cable car graph and it is so colorful.

    BY Liantre

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.