Pages

Monday 21 November 2011

The Museum Trip

The Museum Trip


Wow it is time for Rooms 5, 6, 7 and 8 to go to the Auckland Museum. We were very lucky to have Jarred and Cody’s dad Craig come along and Roswell’s Grandma Eva. Miss Paton, Mrs Kelly, Miss Sayers, Mrs Heeps, Mrs Prasad, Mrs Bruce, Mrs Burgess and Mrs Le Strange came too. When it was time to leave from school I felt so excited. I was in Mrs Kelly’s group with Maliana, Dallas, Merika, Phoenix, Kapri and myself. When we were on the bus I was sitting with Maliana. The twins’ dad was playing songs on his phone. He played Price Tag by Jessy J and we were all singing to it. Then we were at the big museum. We had to walk all around to find the entrance and finally we found it. When we walked inside I was overwhelmed by the size of the building. It was so big. Then we walked up stairs to have our morning tea. After we had our Morning tea we went upstairs to start our journey. The first place we went to was the Weird and Wonderful area. When we were at Weird and Wonderful, it was so creepy because there was a drawer full of bugs. Then we had to sit down and find our answers but we couldn’t so a person that works there told us where we could find the birds. Then when we found all our birds. We went to find the rest of the answers to our questions and when we were watching the video Miss Paton’s group walked passed. They said “We’re going to the Volcano room”. So we asked Mrs Kelly if we could go with them and she said “Ok then, come on” and everyone said “YAY”! When we went inside I sat next to Chantelle and when the room shook Chantelle was screaming. When finished our worksheet we had free time so we went to the Volcano Room again. We also went to the tree house and Maliana and I went to the old classroom. Then it was time to leave “Oooohhhh” we said when we were on the bus. I was tired and slept on the bus because I was really exhausted. When school finished I went home and laid on the couch. I kept thinking about all the wonderful things I saw at the Auckland Museum.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.