Pages

Friday 4 October 2013

Movie Thursday by Isabella

WOW! Yesterday I went to the movies with my two friends Chloe and Kapri. I picked them up at 11:00 at Chloe's house. When we went to the movies my mum droped us off and we went to get our tickets, We were about to watch Mortal Instruments. Since we were early we had a look around and we went to Pak'n'save to buy some snacks, so we don't have to buy any food from the movies. Each of us picked our own food and we had to pay for our own food. 12:00 had just gone past and we were still walking around so we bought ice-cream to make us feel better. Then it was 12:30 so we went into the cinema. When it was time for the movie to start we were so excited but through half of the movie Chloe screamed loud and everyone else was laughing. Apart from that the movie was Awesome. We were all hungry so we went to the foodcourt and waited for my mum to come and pick us up outside. We were waiting outside and lying down because we were so tired. At the end of the day it was a fun day because I had my friends. We might go again next week but we are shopping.





  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.