Pages

Thursday 10 April 2014

I hear poem

I hear....

When I think of School
I hear...
Students saying ‘Hi’ to their friends,
Playing at the playground,
Students talking and laughing.

I hear...
The school bell ringing,
Students saying “Good Morning”
The beeping of their netbooks
Kids typing on their netbooks

When kids type they are a hawk because they are focused.

I hear...
Children listening to music
All sit, all wait
Their finally quiet
Bell rings they all run out the door like jaguars.

I hear...
Kids munching on their lunch
Kids playing sport and winning
Kids laughing and chatting

I hear...
Students packing up
Teachers talking about their day,
And there at Panmure Bridge School
As if it had never ceased to be
But only needed listening to

the sound of the birds chirping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.