Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2012

My Reflection on my Tapa Cloth.




Reflecting on my Tapa Cloth


1. Are you pleased with your Tapa Cloth? why / why not?
Yes because it took a long time and it was a lot of fun.

2. What did you find easy when you were creating your Tapa?
I found my flower in the middle easy.

3. What did you find tricky when you were creating your Tapa?
I found my border hard because my tapa was 9 boxes and it wasn't even.


4. If you made another Tapa, what would you change and why?
I wouldn’t change anything because I like it the way it is.


5. Who / What has helped you in creating your Tapa?
The person that helped me was Miss Paton.



6. Did you use any of your own cultural patterns in your own Tapa? Which ones? What do they mean? If you didn’t use your cultural patterns, what did patterns did you use? Where did they come from?

No I just used the patterns in the photographs that were provided by Mrs Walters.


7. What geometric elements does your Tapa Cloth show? Reflection, Rotation, Translation.
In my Tapa it shows reflection and rotation.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Isabella,

    Well done for producing an excellent Tapa. During the Tapa making process you made accurate measurements and were able to work from the centre to the outside-using the grid squares to help you ensuring your Tapa Cloth looked balanced. Not an easy thing to do, but your end result looks fabulous.

    From,
    Miss Paton

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.