Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2012

My Reflection on my painting by Isabella


 

Art: Reflecting on my Abstract Painting

1. Are you pleased with your abstract painting? why / why not?
Yes because it looks like the real thing and it took along time to paint

2. What did you find easy when you created your abstract painting?
I found painting easy  

3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your abstract painting? -think about painting, ruling it up etc.
I found doing the grid and painting within the lines tricky

4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss Paton, Taryn and Caitlin. I also used a ruler and Miss Paton helped me mixing the paints to make a lighter or darker colour

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling of grid, etc.
I would Change the way I paint because I need to try and paint one way.


6. What frustrated you when you created your abstract painting?
I found doing the grid frustrating because we had to get the same size.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.