Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

Term 2 review


Term 2 review

I have learnt in reading how to look for the key ideas. I have also learnt how to make inferences and what it means.

I have learnt in writing how to write a persuasive speech and thats why I went into the finals.

I have learnt in speeches that I need an expert and a hook in the beginning also a good conclusion to leave the audience something to think about.

I have learnt in maths what number comes before and after when it comes to big numbers in the thousands and millions, also I have learnt how to say a number that has a space in between

I have learnt in maths how to enlarge a picture and to put the right information in the right boxes

I have learnt in topic what schools are like past, present and also future and especially what it was like back in the olden days. One thing I learnt from that was that if you were naughty then you would get whacked by the cane or you would have to wear the dunce’s cap.

Something else I learnt was how to redesign a classroom. Also I have learnt how to do a LOGO with the alphabet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.